NQ försvinner?

Diskussion i '010 Luftfartsystemet och säkerhetsstandarder' startad av Domino, 7 April 2011.

1. Domino

Domino Ny medlem

Hörde ryktesvägen att NQ ev kommer försvinna när EASA städar i regelverket.

Kan någon med mer information kommentera detta?

2. DanielW

DanielW Medlem

CTR C + CTR V från NPA 2008-17B, vilket är förslag på "nya" FCL. Som du ser är det inte borta, mörker är också ett krav för IR.

Night’ means the period between the end of evening civil twilight and the beginning of morning civil
    twilight, or such other period between sunset and sunrise as may be prescribed by the appropriate
    authority, as defined by the Member State.

FCL.810 Night rating
    (a) Aeroplanes, touring motor gliders, airships. If the privileges of a LPL or a PPL for aeroplanes, touring
    motor glider or airships are to be exercised in VFR conditions at night, applicants shall complete at
    least 5 additional hours of flight time in the appropriate aircraft category at night, comprising 3
    hours of dual instruction, including at least 1 hour of crosscountry
    navigation and 5 solo takeoffs
    and five solo fullstop
    landings.
    (b) Helicopters. If the privileges of a PPL for helicopters are to be exercised in VFR conditions at night,
    the applicant shall have:
    (1) completed at least 100 hours of flight time as pilots in helicopters after the issue of the
    licence, including at least 60 hours as pilotincommand
    of helicopters and 20 hours of crosscountry
    flight;
    (2) completed a training course at an approved training organisation. The course shall be
    completed within a period of 6 months and comprise:
    (i) 5 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction;
    (ii) 10 hours of helicopter dual instrument instruction time; and
    (iii) 5 hours of flight time, including at least 3 hours of dual instruction and 5 solo night
    circuits. Each circuit shall include a takeoff
    and a landing.
    NPA 200817b
    3 Jun 2008
    Page 43 of 647
    (3) An applicant who holds or has held an IR in another category of aircraft shall be credited with
    5 hours towards the requirement in (2)(ii) above.
    (c) Sailplanes. If the privileges of a LPL(S) or a SPL are to be exercised in VFR conditions at night,
    applicants shall have completed at least:
    (1) 50 hours as pilotincommand
    in sailplanes or powered sailplanes after the issue of the
    licence;
    (2) 5 hours of dual flight instruction at night.
    (3) The privileges of this rating shall be limited to flight takingoff
    and landing at the same
    aerodrome.
    (d) Balloons. If the privileges of a LPL for balloons or a BPL are to be exercised in VFR conditions at
    night, applicants shall complete at least two instruction flights with takeoff
    during the night, with
    an average flight time of 90 minutes each.

3. Kalle

Kalle Medlem

Det som skulle kunna hända är att den svenska definitionen på mörker försvinner och det NQ krävs från meteorologisk solnedgång.

Som det ser ut idag i definitionerna är det ingen skillnad på "night" och "darkness". Några nationer har anmärkt på detta och EASA har i senaste kommentarerna lagt till att enskilda nationer kan få definiera mörker som de vill. Om detta innebär att en nation kan ha två olika "night" återstår att se.

4. Mats B

Mats B Medlem

Hej, du menar alltså att EASA kan acceptera en gråzon gällande mörkerdefinitionen!? :lol

Mvh Mats B

Dela sidan